• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Medication question

Soooo I messed up. I ran out of meds and I just enrolled in New insurance. I'm not yet in the system so I have no coverage for now. And I can't afford the $200 to fill my script. I have 1.5 pills. My plan is to double my lysine intake and half the valtrex to get through the weekend. Any other suggestions? I'm worried because I feel off and was already concerned about a potential outbreak. I tried going sans meds this summer and spent six weeks getting my body back in line. I just moved and started a new job so I'm doing my best to minimize stress. But there's only so much I can do.

On a separate note I have a success story to post. I just need to find fine to process it fully before sharing :)

Thanks!

I had a similar issue. My insurance has a supply limit so after my first 30 days I could only get 4 pills instead of 30. Crazy right? Anyway I was taking valacyclovir (generic valtrex) and found I can get 30 pills for $25 at healthwarehouse.com. They do not require insurance - that is the cost regardless. I've been using them several months now .... They even transferred my script from Walgreens. Hope this helps~

• 1 year later...